- Bago Bluff National Park borders the vineyards and provides views from the top of the Bluff, access by car, great for short bushwalks, with unique flora- Hakea Archaeodies and Big Budded Black Butt, and numerous native fauna including wallabies and lyre birds.
- Old Quarry with fossils in the shale (Leaf fossils) within Bago Bluff National Park.
- Limestone Quarry with large shell fossils on the northern side of Bago Bluff National Park (access from the Wauchope side).
- Blue Creek Dam Wauchope’s first water supply built during the 1930’s , no longer used but nestled in the gorges of Bago Mountian (A short walk up Greg’s road).
- Rail Tunnel through the Bago Mountain range built in 1914.
- Big bottle butt, a large bloodwood tree with a swollen butt in a little piece on local rainforest.
For other interesting local evirons and directions, call into Bago Vineyards.
Click here for a list of birds spotted in and around the vineyards.