Bago Maze & Winery is a family owned business, with Jim and Kay Mobbs having grown grapes for fine wine production since 1985. Their eldest son Ian is the architect of the Bago Maze, while their daughter Kellie has designed their logo and branding. Their youngest son Steven is currently gaining winemaking experience in the Orange and Central Ranges of NSW and is still very much a part of the winemaking at Bago, having just released his own range called “My Dreaded Friend”now available in Bago’s Cellar Door. Click here to read more about The Bago Vineyards Story…
The Bago Experience
With an abundance of local gourmet produce to choose from, Bago Vineyards is passionate about supporting local.
- Tastings & Wine purchases can be enjoyed through our rustic Cellar Door.
- Platters of local Cheeses and Meats are available for purchase from Cellar Door every day between 9am and 5pm.
- Coffee, cakes and a range of cold cafe style drinks are available from our outside coffee bar every day between 10am and 3:00pm.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic (with picnic rug/fold up chairs) and set up on the grassed areas overlooking the vineyard and maze, everyday between 9am and 5pm. Strictly no BYO Alcohol. (please note picnics cannot set up under the pergola).
- An undercover BBQ area can be hired for a fee and booked through Cellar Door on 6585 7099, subject to availability. Strictly no BYO Alcohol.
No pets allowed. Sorry.
Find us on the map below.
Are you up for the challenge? The largest hedge maze in NSW, the Bago Maze will test out the navigation skills of the kids and the kids at heart. Weave your way through its tangled pathways, over and under bridges and find the items hidden deep within the maze. Open daily from 9am, with last entry at 4pm. Read more about the Bago Maze.